The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and coordinating all aspects of Recreational program including Gemini Gems program. It is also front line customer service position to problem solving and program enquiries that requires evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: TBD based on experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and expertise:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role including proven Customer Service and Office Skills competencies with ability to work evenings and weekends
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 Certified Gymnastics
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, website platforms, Brochures. Data Entry)
- Supervisory and Management Skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet all deadlines and balance priorities complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
- Strong problem solving abilities with flexibility to cope with ongoing and immediate changes
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills: tact; diplomacy and discretion; good judgement; flexibility to cope with ongoing changes
Successful candidates must supply the Gemini Gymnastics Club with a Police Record Check.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to the Office Manager – Olena Vozza firstname.lastname@example.org and include Recreational Director in the subject line of your email
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.