Burlington Gymnastics Club has a long history of excellence. We are home to one of the largest, most successful provincial/national programs in the province. We work out of two dedicated facilities in North and South Burlington. We are located 30 minutes from Niagara Falls and 30 minutes from Toronto. Burlington has been rated as being 1 of the top 3 mid-size cities in Canada!
For some information about our club visit our website.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional coach to join our coaching team, working in the OCP 6-8 program. This is a part-time (20 hours/wk) or full time position if combined with coaching another group/level. We offer competitive wages/benefits and have great kids and a fun atmosphere to work in.
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 Artistic
- NCCP Level 2 Trampoline
- Proficiency on vault and bars required – Ability to coach 4 events an asset
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- Proven success at the OCP 6-8 level
- Choreography an asset but not required
- First Aid / CPR or willing to certify
- Police check required
Send resume in confidence to:
Glen Cooper / Kathy Hubbard
Burlington Gymnastics Club
710 Maple Ave.