If you have NCCP Foundations and Risk Management training, or are willing to obtain, and you are looking for a positive environment to teach gymnastics starting this Fall, then we would like to hear from you.
Evening and/or weekend positions are available. Possibility of full-time hours.
Some benefits of working at Glendon Gymnastics
- Our environment is clean, organized and welcoming
- Our gym is large with new equipment and a separate including dedicated 2,000+ square foot pre-school area
- We have our own in-house teaching system based on the JO program with easy, ready-to-use lesson plans and curriculum
- Our staff is a TEAM! We appreciate all of our staff and treat them with respect and admiration
- All of our coaches are welcome and encouraged to fine tune their own gymnastics and teaching skills in free, weekly, dedicated coaches’ classes under the mentorship of Dan Glendon, coach of both World Championship and Olympic team athletes
- We offer in-house certification and mentoring
- A dedicated coaches lounge and resource centre with private lockers
- Competitive wages and potential for bonuses at the end of the year
- Flexible hours to accommodate busy schedules
Interested in joining our team? Please call and/or send your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
GlendonGymnastics.ca | 235 Ardelt Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2C 2M3 | 519-571-3777