Revolution Gymnastics & Sports Centre is seeking an Assistant Recreational Specialist to join our outstanding team.
Revolution Gymnastics is located in the beautiful city of Waterloo, Ontario. Revolution Gymnastics offers a state of the art 14,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned facility hosting over 800 gymnasts per session under private ownership and management. We have been in business since 2004.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three years progressive experience with a demonstrated track record in the areas of people management and strategic decision-making
- The candidate must demonstrate expertise in the development of policies and plans in support of programming, special events and fundraising
- Proficiency in computer software applications, such as MS Excel and Word is required
- Candidates must be bondable and subject to a criminal record check
- Post Secondary Education Completed (In related field preferred)
- Type 50 words per minute minimum
This position is Full Time, with training provided.
The Primary Responsibilities:
Under the watch of the Directors, the successful candidate will assist the Recreational Specialist to provide guidance and manage all recreational operations.
- Assist with leading, developing and managing all recreational staff. (A team of approximately 30 part-time staff members.)
- Assist with the development, and growth of the recreational program
- Recreational Coaching (training to be provided)
- Assist with developing and coordinating recreational programming schedules.
- Implement and enhance the Centre’s Recreational programming.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent salary, with 2 weeks vacation. Salary will align with experience and qualifications. (Paid re-location expenses possible.)
The Closing Date:
Will remain open until filled.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 references (1 character/ 1 occupational/ 1 educational) All to the attention of: Aaron Brokenshire, Director.
Candidate could potentially come from Sports & Leisure sectors such as fitness clubs, community recreation centres, dance studios, swimming & skating clubs, etc.