At Glendon Gymnastics, we are looking to expand our team with motivated and enthusiastic competitive and recreational coaches who love working with children.
If you have NCCP Foundations and Risk Management training, or are willing to obtain, and you are looking for a positive environment to teach gymnastics, then we would like to hear from you.
Evening and/or weekend positions are available starting immediately as well as in the fall. Possibility for full-time hours.
Some benefits of working at Glendon Gymnastics
- Our environment is clean, organized and welcoming
- Our gym is large with new equipment and a separate including dedicated 2,000+ square foot pre-school area
- We have our own in-house teaching system based on the JO program with easy, ready-to-use lesson plans and curriculum
- Our staff is a TEAM! We appreciate all of our staff and treat them with respect and admiration
- We offer in-house certification and mentoring
- A dedicated coaches lounge and resource centre with private lockers
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours to accommodate busy schedules
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume in confidence: to:firstname.lastname@example.org