Spring Action is looking for a dynamic Recreational Program Manager to lead our programs for the 2018-2019 season. We are looking for a program manager that is organized, engaging and personable and who is ready to lead our programs with enthusiasm. The program manager will be dedicated to the planning and overall successful development of our programs.
– First Aid Certification
– Respect in Sport Certificate (can be completed online)
– NCCP Trampoline or Gymnastics Certification (asset)
– Previous recreational program experience (asset)
– Marketing & advertising experience (asset)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration of class registration using the online registration system.
- Manage Gymnastics Ontario registrations.
- Coordination and planning of programs for recreational classes, camps and birthday parties.
- Recruiting, scheduling and coordination of recreational coaches.
- Advertising, marketing and promotion of recreational programs.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Office administration and customer service tasks such as, email and telephone communications with clients and walk-in enquiries.
- Handling concerns, questions and feedback from clients and coaches.
- Ensuring overall successfulness and development of recreational programs.
This is a part time position (approximately 15 hours per week) with the possibility of obtaining more hours through coaching if applicant has a minimum Level 2 NCCP Trampoline certification. Work hours and schedule is flexible. Hourly wage is dependent on experience and qualifications. If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2018.