The Barrie Kempettes Gymnastics Club is currently looking for a GYMNASTICS COACH to join our staff. We are a non-profit club that has been serving our community for over 50 years. We are home to one of the largest facilities in our area.
For more information, please check out our website at www.barriekempettes.ca.
We are seeking a NCCP certified, enthusiastic, professional coach to join our coaching team, working with our TUMBLING & WAG/MAG programs. There is an opportunity to have additional hours as well in other programs.
Applicants should have the following:
- NCCP level 2 – Trampoline and Artistic Level 2/Competition 1 or higher
- Current First Aid/CPR (or willing to certify)
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport and Police/vulnerable sector check required
- Previous Power Tumbling coaching experience is an asset
- Excellent spotting skills is an asset
- Expertise on WAG bars is an asset
- Familiarity with JO Levels 3 – 8 is an asset
Competitive Wages based on your qualifications
Career Opportunities to grow with our programs
14,400 sq. ft facility
If interested, please send resume, cover letter & references to Kim Poole.
All applicants will be kept in confidence. BKGC thanks all Applicants in advance. Only Applicants short-listed will be contacted for an interview.