- Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs
- Choreograph individual and group routine and monitor their progress
- Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events
- Analyze and evaluate athletes’ and team’s skills and performance
- Attend competitions, coaching clinics and workshops
- University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a coach in the competitive rhythmic gymnastics field working with young athletes (Provincials,Nationals)
- Possess advanced artistic vision to produce intricate routines for gymnasts
- Previous judging experience as a national adjudicator
- Proven record of developing high level athletes
- Confident &ability to motivate gymnasts of all levels and abilities
- Spoken English is required. Fluency in a Russian is considered anasset.
- General knowledge and experience using computers with Word, email, and Internet
We offer competitive salary of $25 per hour based on 35 hour per week.
Option to participate in group insurance through the Gymnastics Federation of Ontario.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- English, Russian preferred
All interested candidates, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org