Gym Magic Gymnastics Club is privately owned and operated, proudly located in the city of Burlington. This highly progressive, dynamic club is expanding rapidly. Gym Magic is presently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our competitive coaching team!
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- NCCP Level 2 certified
- Strong spotting skills and technical knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with children of all ages and skill levels.
- Available to work daytime, evenings and weekends – negotiable hours
- Have and Maintain Standard First Aid and CPR
- Strong work ethic individually and within a team
- Able to coach all 4 Women’s Artistic events
- Ability to coach other gymnastics disciplines is an asset
- Current vulnerable sector screening must be available
- Level 2 trampoline certification is an asset (not required)
- Salary/Hourly rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should email to: firstname.lastname@example.org