Thunder Bay Gymnastics Association is currently looking for a Artistic Gymnastics Competitive and Pre-Competitive Coaches for both our Men’s and Women’s Programs. We are looking for fun, highly motivated and organized team players with a passion for developing self-motivation, leadership skills and positive mental health in our athletes.
- Experience coaching JO Compulsory Levels, Pre-Competitive and/or Interclub
- Will be coaching in a team environment
- Daytime hours with community stream are available
- Wage dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Comp 1 Trained/Certified or Level 2 Certified Minimum
- First Aid and CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- AODA training certificate
- Police Vulnerability Check is required
Thunder Bay Gymnastics Association is proudly the only not-for-profit gymnastics club in Thunder Bay that offers both men’s and women’s competitive gymnastics. Our mission is to promote, foster, teach and perpetuate the art and sport of gymnastics and fitness within the region of Thunder Bay. We want every child to have the opportunity to try gymnastics and find their love for the sport. We are a proud supporter of ProKids and we work closely with organizations such as the Dilico Anishinabek Family Care, Children’s Aid Society and local schools so that every child has equal access. With a newly renovated 12,235 sq. ft. facility in April 2018, we are looking to expand our team. Located in the Claydon Building on the CLE Grounds. Explore our website at www.tbga.ca
Please submit your resume including NCCP # and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Samantha Ferreira, Executive Director.