East York Gymnastics Club is one of the largest clubs in Canada offering a dynamic and professional environment with opportunity for growth.
We are looking for a committed positive team player to join our competitive and pre-competitive coaching team. Full time or part time positions available.
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 Women’s Artistic
- Level 2 trampoline
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- First Aid / CPR
- Police check required – vulnerable sector
- Risk Management A & B certification
- Choreography experience an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience coaching WAG gymnastics.
Interested applicants should send their resume in confidence to Sandi Robertson at email@example.com.