Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization, the largest gymnastics club in Niagara region and a member of Gymnastics Ontario. Our key goals are to promote and encourage participation in gymnastics from the recreation levels through to the very highest level of proficiency. Our organization is currently expanding the competitive coaching team and looking for several highly motivated coaches.
The primary responsibility of a Competitive Team Coach will be developing and training great athletes of either Level 1-5 or Level 6 and above for Gymnastics Energy. You will cooperatively create a program for your athletes with the Women’s Artistic Program Manager and Head Coach.
This position will be 16-20 hours per week with the possibility of full-time, if willing to take on additional classes.
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 WAG certification or equivalent
- NCCP Level 3/Competition 2 WAG certification considered an asset
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Risk management/Respect in Sport certification, will be considered an asset
- Experience coaching developmental and competitive level athletes on all events
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background check
- First Aid (willing to obtain)
- Trampoline level 2 and Choreography experience are an asset.
Please send your resume to email@example.com