Gymnastics Energy is a not-for-profit organization, the largest gymnastics club in Niagara region and a member of Gymnastics Ontario. Our key goals are to promote and encourage participation in gymnastics from the recreation levels through to the very highest level of proficiency. Our organization is currently seeking several gymnastics instructors.
You will cooperatively create a program for your athletes with all Program Managers and Head Coach.
This position will be part-time with the possibility of full-time, if willing to take on additional classes.
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- NCCP Level 1/Foundations artistic gymnastics certification or equivalent
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Risk management/Respect in Sport certification, will be considered an asset
- Experience coaching developmental and competitive level athletes on all events
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background check
- First Aid (willing to obtain)
- Trampoline and Choreography experience are an asset.
Please send your resume to email@example.com