Type: Full time (32 to 37.5 hr)
Start Date: July 1st/ 2019
Salary: commensurate with experience
- Minimum NCCP Level 2 Women’s Artistic
- Level 1 trampoline
- Current Risk Management/Respect in Sport
- First Aid/CPR
- Police check required – vulnerable sector
- Risk Management A & B certification
- Able to coach and spot all 4 events
- Minimum 3 years experience coaching WAG gymnastics.
- Flexible working hours (evenings, weekends)
TRYumph Gymnastics Academy, located in Ottawa, Ontario, is committed to providing or clients and the community with a top-quality gymnastics programs. We strive to earn our clients’ trust as a group of professional coaches. Our competitive program is one of the strongest in Ottawa as our focus is our athletes. Our athletes have represented Team Ontario at both Canadian Championships and Eastern Canadian Championships. Our welcoming and positive coaching style and culture create a friendly, nurturing environment for all. We welcome any coach who believes in this type of culture and would like to become part of our professional coaching team.
Interested applicants can send a resume in confidence to Alina Florea: email@example.com