Type of position: Full time (32-36 hours/week)
Position Title: WAG Competitive Coach
Place of employment: Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Immediate supervisor: Women’s Program Director
Start date: July 1 2019 (possibility to start earlier if available)
Salary: to be determined based on qualifications + benefits
Kanata GymnoSphere is the most successful and large gymnastics facility in Kanata, Ottawa (17,000 sq. ft). We offer an extensive recreational and diverse (low to high level) competitive program. Our programs are growing, and we are currently seeking one full time competitive WAG Coach. For more information about our club visit www.kanatagymnastics.ca
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a competitive program
- Minimum Competition 1 NCCP
- Willingness to obtain a Level 3
- Motivated, engaged, enthusiast, friendly, team player.
- Excellent capacity to plan for and manage a training group
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully assist athletes in reaching goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Required education: High school Diploma
- Applicant must be able to coach all four events and be able to spot releases on bars.
- Must have positive communication skills with both children and parents.
- Flexible work hours are required. Typical workweek includes afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Vulnerable sector check required
- First aid/CPR or willing to certify
- Plan and train a competitive group
- Coach other programs as required (to complete full-time hours and club needs)
- Ensure athlete progression and achievement of goals
- Works in collaboration with all coaching staff to develop athletes and ensure club success
- Medical Benefits included.
- Relocation costs assistance provided
- Flexible working hours
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter along with your resume by email to email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential. Candidates will be reviewed based on experience, certification and requirements.