Cambridge Kips Gymnastics is seeking a Competition 1 or 2 (NCCP WAG Level 2 or 3) certified coach to join our competitive team. The ideal candidate is available to work between 12-20 hours in our competitive program. Opportunity for supplemental hours in our Recreational Program. Schedule is flexible, but involves evenings and weekends.
We believe success is a community effort. Every athlete, coach, parent, and volunteer should leave Kips’ equipped to achieve maximum potential. We strive to create a place where limits are removed, and opportunities are offered. We believe teaching values of friendship, confidence, loyalty, teamwork, initiative, humility, and respect, generates success in athletics, and in life, as the natural result. We are in the business of developing people; inspiring today’s youth, and tomorrow’s leaders.
- Eligible candidates will be:
- Enthusiastic and energetic about helping athletes achieve set goals
- Possess a mature, professional and dependable attitude and work ethic
- Possess a robust knowledge of the sport of gymnastics and be able to teach strength, flexibility and skills in a progressive way
- Capable of preparing athletes mentally, physically and emotionally for competition
- Possess confidence in their abilities while being open to a positive team environment of constructive learning and growth
- Minimum Competition 1 (NCCP WAG Level 2) certified
- Risk Management & Respect in Sport Certified
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid & CPR certified
WAGES ARE BASED ON CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Interested candidates please contact: