Cambridge Kips Gymnastics is seeking a Foundations WAG & Trampoline (NCCP WAG Level 1 & Trampoline 1) certified coach (or willing to obtain) to join our recreational team. The ideal candidate is available to work between 7-15 hours in our recreational programs. Schedule requires evenings and weekends.
We believe success is a community effort. Every athlete, coach, parent, and volunteer should leave Kips’ equipped to achieve maximum potential. We strive to create a place where limits are removed, and opportunities are offered. We believe teaching values of friendship, confidence, loyalty, teamwork, initiative, humility, and respect, generates success in athletics, and in life, as the natural result. We are in the business of developing people; inspiring today’s youth, and tomorrow’s leaders.
- Eligible candidates will be:
- Enthusiastic and energetic about working with children and teaching fitness in a gymnastics setting
- Possess a mature, professional and dependable attitude and work ethic
- Possess confidence in their abilities while being open to a positive team environment of constructive learning and growth
- Foundations WAG & Trampoline certified or willing to obtain
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Check or willing to obtain
- Standard First Aid & CPR certified or willing to obtain
WAGES ARE BASED ON CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Interested candidates please contact: