TAISO Gymnastics Training Centre is located in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia – a suburb of Halifax. TAISO has 1000+ gymnasts operating out of its 12,000 square foot facility. TAISO has consistently had gymnasts representing Nova Scotia at Nationals and Canada Games for 30+ years.
Basic Job Description:
To oversee TAISO WAG Competitive Program, candidate must be able to coach all four events, be familiar with Canadian Junior Olympic program, F.I.G. Code of Points and have good communication skills with both children and parents. Successful applicant will work closely with the Program Director, General Gymnastics Coordinator and Pre-Competitive Coordinator. This is a Full-Time position, 35 hours/week. Hours will be afternoon and evenings & one day on the weekend. Two days off per week will be provided in the schedule.
- Minimum NCCP Level 3 Certification in Artistic Gymnastics
- NCCP Level 2 Trampoline Certification as well as other GCG Requirements
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Record of consistent athlete development and results
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Criminal Record Check will be required
- Ability to wok and live in Canada
Start Date: September 2019
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter with expected salary to: email@example.com
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Deadline to apply – July 15, 2019