15 to 32 hrs/week
WAG Coaching and Leadership Opportunities:
The OGC is seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals with competitive gymnastics coaching experience to be part of a strong competitive coaching team. Candidates must have the proven ability to work as a team, be passionate about the sport, as well as a proven track record for preparing athletes effectively for competition. Coaches will be asked to work with a variety of athletes of varying ages within the JO Optional Level Program and/or younger athletes working towards the Gymnastics Canada Aspire Program.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Artistic Gymnastics Comp 1 Trained (or equivalent, NCCP Level 2)
- Minimum NCCP Trampoline Level 1 Trained (Level 2 preferred)
- First Aid & a clear Criminal Record Check (including vulnerable sector)
- NCCP Making Headway in Sport (available online, no charge)
- Respect in Sport (available online, no charge)
- Good standing with Gymnastics Ontario (or current PSO).
Salary, Benefits, and Wages: Commensurate with Experience & Qualifications
Start Date: July 22nd 2019 or September 8th 2019 (for the 2019/2020 competitive Season)
All applications and enquiries will be kept strictly confidential. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for consideration will be contacted. Please indicate your interest by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com