Position Title: Gymnastics Coach
Type of position: Full time (32-40 hours/week)
Place of employment: Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Company Address: 430 Hazeldean Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K2L 1T9
Immediate supervisor: Management Team
Start date: August 1, 2019 (possibility to start earlier if available)
Salary: to be determined based on qualifications + benefits
Vacancies: 3 positions
Salary: ranges between $14.75/hr to $25.96/hr (depending on qualifications)
Benefits: Medical insurance, Vacation, Relocation (up to $5000), Paid certifications,
Kanata GymnoSphere is the most successful and large gymnastics facility in Kanata, Ottawa (17,000 sq. ft).
We offer an extensive Recreational and diverse (low to high level) Competitive Program.
Our programs are growing, and we are currently seeking three full time versatile Gymnastics Coaches.
For more information about our club, you may visit www.kanatagymnastics.ca
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a gymnastics coach
– Motivated, engaged, enthusiastic, friendly, positive, team player, follows instructions.
– Excellent capacity to plan for and manage a training group
– Demonstrates the ability to successfully assist athletes in reaching goals
– Plan and train both recreational and competitive gymnastics
– Willingness and versatility in coaching all programs as required (tumbling, trampoline, competitive, recreational, kinder etc)
– Works in collaboration with all coaching staff to develop athletes and ensure club success
– First aid/CPR or willing to certify
– Flexible work hours are required (Typical workweek includes afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts)
– Vulnerable sector check required
– Police record required
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter along with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential. Candidates will be reviewed based on experience, certification and requirements.
Candidates belonging to one of such groups are welcome to apply: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities.