Glendon Gymnastics is a privately-owned gymnastics center located in Kitchener Ontario. We are currently seeking a Recreational Program Co-ordinator to assist with the smooth operation of a busy and successful recreational gymnastics program.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning, organization, implementation and promotion of all recreational gymnastics programs and camps.
- Working closely with the senior staff to ensure the smooth running of recreational programs.
- Assisting with the planning, recruiting, scheduling and co-ordination of recreational coaching staff assignments.
- Preparing, maintaining and reviewing recreational coaching binders and lesson plans.
- Assisting with office administration and customer service including phone and walk-in enquiries and registration.
- Camp planning and preparation including weekly themes, crafts, and game ideas.
- Responding to parent and child concerns, questions and feedback.
- Ensuring the gym is clean, and equipment and supplies are ready for coaches, classes and training on a daily basis.
- Administration of class registration using the online registration system.
- Participating in Health and Safety to ensure ongoing compliance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills
- Risk Management/Respect-In-Sport certification
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Previous gymnastics and/or recreational program experience
- NCCP Foundations or Level One training (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid/CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police check (required)
This is a part-time position (approximately 25 hours per week) with the possibility of becoming full-time with added responsibilities. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends.
Interested in joining our team? Please call and/or send your resume in confidence: to: email@example.com