Loyalist Gymnastics Club is a not-for-profit organization located in Kingston, Ontario. Loyalist is currently seeking part-time recreational coaches who are enthusiastic, outgoing, reliable, team players and who have great interpersonal skills for our growing programs.
Individuals interested in applying must be:
- Experienced and enjoy working with children ranging from toddler to teen
- High-energy and able to make quick decisions
- Positive and encouraging
- Excellent in time management
- Level 1 NCCP certification in Artistic Gymnastics (or be willing to obtain)
- Standard First Aid and CPR (an asset)
- Current Risk Management (or be willing to obtain)
- Police Record Check
Rate of pay will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All interested applicants should apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
While we thank all interested applicants, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Loyalist Gymnastics strives to be a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community. We are committed to accessible and equitable employment practices. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform us of any individual accessibility needs you may have at the onset of the process.