Milton Springers Gymnastics Club is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Women’s Artistic coach to assist in our development and compulsory programs. The position has flexibility in hours from (16 to 30 hrs).
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- NCCP Level 2 or Introduction to Comp 1
- Experience in coaching Developmental and Compulsory athletes on all events.
- Well organized, good communicator, motivator and team player
- Risk Management certification, police background check required
- First Aid or willing to obtain
- A passion for gymnastics, a desire to always improve your knowledge and a love for working with children!
Hourly rate is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Milton Springers is invested in pursuing excellence and developing quality gymnastics. There are a vast number of opportunities available to the athletes and coaches at Milton Springers. The club has state of the art equipment and is conveniently located in the Milton Sports Centre. We are community oriented and committed to the development and training of all staff with the mutual goal of providing a quality gymnastics experience to all participants at all levels—recreation for all, Women’s Artistic Developmental, Junior Olympic Levels 2-10 and an Elite Women’s Artistic program.
Milton Springers is a not-for-profit organization with an annual membership of over 2,500 members. We are proud of our 45 year history as the premier gymnastics club in Milton and were recognized in 2006 and 2015 as Gymnastics Ontario’s Club of the Year.
Please submit your resume along with references to:
Craig Smith, Women’s Competitive Coach
Phone #: 905-878-5030
All applicants will be kept in confidence. Only candidates in serious consideration will be contacted.