Toronto Aspirals RGC
Full time, Permanent
Toronto Aspirals RGC, one of the largest gymnastics centers on Vaughan, Ontario, is looking for a full time experienced and qualified competitive rhythmic gymnastics coach to work with girls aged 5&up.
- Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs
- Choreograph individual and group routine and monitor their progress
- Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events
- Analyze and evaluate athletes’ and team’s skills and performance
- Attend competitions, coaching clinics and workshops
- University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a coach in the competitive rhythmic gymnastics field working with young athletes (Provincials,Nationals)
- Possess advanced artistic vision to produce intricate routines for gymnasts
- Previous judging experience as a national adjudicator
- Proven record of developing high level athletes
- Confident &ability to motivate gymnasts of all levels and abilities
- Spoken English is required. Fluency in a Russian is considered anasset.
- General knowledge and experience using computers with Word, email, and Internet
We offer competitive salary of $25 per hour based on 35 hour per week.
Option to participate in group insurance through the Gymnastics Federation of Ontario.
Please contact us with your resume at email@example.com
Toronto Aspirals RGC is located at 6 Bradwick Drive, Concord, ON L4K 2T3, Canada.