(Duties include, but are not limited to)
- Assist in the planning, organization, implementation and promotion of all recreational gymnastics programs/camps/movie nights/birthday parties.
- Work closely with the Head Coach and Administrator to ensure the smooth running of recreational programs.
- Assist in planning, recruiting, scheduling and monitoring of recreational coaching staff assignments.
- Prepare, maintain and review the recreational coaching binders/lesson plans.
- Assist with office administration and customer service including phone and walk-in enquiries and registration as needed
- Plan and prepare for Camps including weekly themes, crafts, game ideas and special guests.
- Respond and communicate with parent and child concerns, questions and feedback.
- Ensure the gym is clean, ensuring equipment and supplies are ready for coaches, classes and training on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred background in sports administration or management, or Recreation and Leisure
- Level 2 WAG certification or willing to obtain
- Proven Leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Previous gymnastics and/or recreational program experience is an asset
- First Aid/CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police check (required)
*** Salary negotiable commensurate with experience.
This is a part-time position (approximately 25 hours per week) with the possibility of becoming full-time with added responsibilities. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends.
Interested in joining our team? Please call and/or send your resume in confidence: