Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Program Manager
Gymnastics Ontario is the provincial sport governing body with over 115,000 members this past year participating in recreational gymnastics and competitive programs in Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, Aerobics and Acrobatic Gymnastics.
We are currently seeking a high energy Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Program Manager who will be responsible for guiding and assisting all clubs within Gymnastics Ontario.
Some of the key responsibilities are but not limited to;
- Carry out the duties of the position within the policies, procedures and established practices of Gymnastics Ontario
- Liaise with all member clubs participating in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Manage the annual review of Technical Rules & Regulations
- Work with the MAG Technical Committee and provide administrative support
- Ensure that all information is distributed appropriately and in a timely manner
- Manage delivery of all competitions and training camps for athlete and coach development
- Oversee judging courses and clinics, together with assignment of competitions in partnership with the judging coordinator
- To organize MAG education sessions at the annual Coaching Congress
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and expertise;
- Experience, knowledge and leadership roles in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Post-secondary training or related experience in an office environment
- Ability to work in a cooperative and supportive way with the public and membership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior team building and community engagement
- Strong consultative, facilitation and decision-making skills
- Work experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required
This is a permanent part-time position with up to twenty-one (21) hours per week.
Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate daytime, evening and weekend staffing requirements from time to time is essential.
The salary shall commensurate with qualifications and previous work experience. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, including salary expectations and a resume in confidence by 4:30 pm on Friday November 29, 2019 to the Dave Sandford, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
Gymnastics Ontario is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants in advance.
Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged via email (if email address is provided)
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
2950 Keele Street, Suite # 202
Toronto, Ontario, M3M-2H2