We are seeking mature and energetic individuals who are passionate about working with young children and toddlers.
Do you love songs, planning fun things, being active, little people? Do you love to learn and teach children basics for gymnastics and sport skills as well as help prepare them for school? If so, this job is for you!
This position involves coaching gymnastics classes, camps and open gym.
The position involves mainly evening and weekend hours with some daytime hours.
Hours; 10-20 hrs to start up to possible full time hours.
(It may also be combined with other hours for full time work)
Rate: 15-22 hr
The position will begin as soon as possible.
We are willing train the right individual.
Interested candidates will need the following:
- 1 – 2 years experience working with children 18 months to 5 years old.
- Trained or certified Level 1 Foundations NCCP certification (or willing to get)
- Gymnastics and/or dance or sport background preferred
- ECE certified (grad or student an asset)
- First Aid (or willing to get)
- Risk Management (or willing to get)
- OTC (an asset)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
Please email your resume in confidence to Sarah Winterfield, Gym Jungle Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: February 14th/2020
Thank you in advance for your interest in a position with All Star Sports Centre, however, only those we plan to interview will be contacted