Airborne Trampoline KW (located between Kitchener and Cambridge) is currently looking for a part-time fully certified level 2 or level 3 Trampoline Coach. We are looking for someone with good work ethic, communication skills, reliable, out-going, a team player, and adheres to high safety standards.
Individuals interested in applying must:
- Be capable of coaching various levels and ages from toddler through to adult
- Have experience with / be capable to coach trampoline recreational athletes on proper technique & form
- Fully certified level 2 or level 3 trampoline or gymnastics but have taught trampoline or have a background in it (must be willing to get level 2 trampoline technical)
- Can demonstrate trampoline skills, including a single front and back flip
- Can lead birthday parties after sufficient training
- First Aid and CPR up-to-date
We are looking for someone who can immediately fill the permanent spot of one 3-4 hour shift on Tues nights and every 2nd Sat afternoon from 12pm to usually 5 to 8pm (ending times will vary based on bookings).
Remuneration based on experience and certification level.
All interested applicants should apply with resume to:
Natalie Leblanc @