The Quest for Gold Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP) provides support to Ontario’s amateur high performance athletes.
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes.
Gymnastics Ontario is pleased to announce the final list of athletes and alternates who have been nominated for Ontario Cards under the 2017-2018 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP). The athletes nominated were selected using the sport specific selection criteria developed by Gymnastics Ontario approved by its Board of Directors and applied by the Selection Committee.
2017-2018 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program
FINAL List of Ontario Card Nominations Announced!
|First Name||Last Name||M/F||Club||Discipline||Alternate (Y/N)|
|Bailey||Inglis||F||London Gymnastics Academy||WAG||No|