Gymnastics Ontario and 3rd Level Consulting are teaming up to bring you and your key managers a fast-paced Business Acceleration Training Seminar (BATS) on November 1, 2019. We will pack all-new industry trends, “best practices” applications and round table format sharing into just 6 hours – from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Gymnastics-based activity centers are evolving to higher levels constantly! Keeping UP with the changes, technologies and applications can be an exhausting job ! Fortunately, 3rd Level Consulting greatly simplifies this issue. We are constantly traveling in search of best practices to integrate into your vital areas of:
- Management strategies and evolving business models.
- Marketing tactics and applications – for both internal and external marketing.
- Human Resources (staff) recruiting, education and retention applications.
- Coordinating and implementing your technologies and applications across the entire company.
- Maximizing both services value delivery and profitability.
- Improving facility usage and protecting assets.
- Minimizing risk and increasing safety with applications.
- Inspiring your staff to become their best with your Success Pathways.
Please click here to gain an idea of what we will cover during this fun and productive day!
WHAT: (Free) Business Trends and Applications Update (BATS) with 3rd Level Consulting CEO Frank Sahlein.
WHEN: Friday, November 1, 2019, from 10 am – 4 pm. Both presentation and discussion formats.
WHERE: Graydon C and D rooms at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel at 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3. Telephone: 905-821-1981.
REGISTER: email Frank at email@example.com with the names of those who plan to attend.
QUESTIONS: email Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 1(208)869-3656.