Do you love gymnastics, have energy, passion and love kids? All Star Sports Centre, in Brampton ON, is seeking a full time, qualified and experienced WAG professional and leader that wants a ‘full time career in the sport. Are you ready to join a dynamic team?
Position: FULL TIME WAG COACH / DEPARTMENT MANAGER POSITION (Rec)
Full Time: 40hrs (coaching/rec program manager admin hours example – Advanced Programs) part time only hours are also available.
Qualifications: NCCP Level 3 / Comp 2, (or willing to obtain Comp 2 & 3), NCCP Trampoline 2, (or willing to obtain) First Aid, CPR, Leadership Qualities, excellent oral and written communication skills, Management Course (or willing to take)
Experience: Minimum 5 years Competitive WAG Gymnastics Coaching, proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, excellent spotting skills an asset. Choreography also an asset
Hours of Work (Sept- June): requires evening and weekends (one day if full time)
Hours of Work (July-Aug): requires evening and weekends (one weekend day if full time)
Salary: $42,900 – $62,400/yr based on hours, qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Yes (full time staff)
Start: July 17th, 2023
Successful Candidates will have:
- min 5 yrs proven gymnastics coaching experience
- NCCP Comp 1 or greater and Level 2 Trampoline (or willing to obtain within 6 months)
- Respect in Sport
- First Aid and CPR (or willing to upgrade within 3 months)
- Criminal & Vulnerable Sector Check
- Excellent spotting skills an asset
- team player, willing to contribute ideas, be able to take direction, accept decisions
- ability to choreograph routines is an asset but not required
- technically strong and experienced with JO Levels 3-10, HP an asset
- proven competition experience and results
- positive motivator, team player, willing to continuously increase technical knowledge
- excellent leadership and positive communication skills with athletes and parents as well as team members
- help develop and grow our programs and membership and be willing to mentor and train coaches
- Willing to assist with all screening, cleaning and other requirements if required to contribute to athletes and staff health and safety
- ability to work with developmental as well as higher levels
- Committed to continuous learning
To apply: send cover and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn:: Titus Ruddock, Competitive Program Manager / Paula Lockwood, Director
Thank you to all applicants in advance for applying. Only those invited to an interview with be contacted.