Full Time WAG Competitive Coach:
Looking for a skilled, outgoing, and motivated WAG coach. Must be able to coach athletes with strong basics and proper technique.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be able to work unsupervised and provide mentorship for other coaches
- Have experience in conducting pre-competitive and competitive programs
- Excellent spotting skills an asset
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset
- Help to grow and develop our programs and membership
- Support with parent meetings and team coaches’ meetings
- Communicate with gymnasts and families on the gymnast’s progress regularly
- Help with administrative work
- Willing to work with recreational programs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 certified.
- Level 2 Trampoline is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience coaching pre-competitive and/or competitive programs.
- Respect in Sport
- Good team player that is willing to continuously increase knowledge and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and good spoken and written English
- Ready to work daytime, evenings and weekends
- Attend competitions and training camps
Job Type: Full-time position
Competitive Salary, depending on qualifications and experience
The benefits package will be available after the probation period
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidates.
Come and join the AGTC team and be part of our reputable and successful gymnastics club in Vaughan, Ontario.
Interested applicants can submit their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org