Love working with kids? Passionate about fitness and sports? Join the coaching team at AIM Gymnastics!
About the opportunity
AIM Gymnastics is an award-winning, privately owned gymnastics, trampoline, and Ninja facility, with two locations (Ajax and Pickering, Ontario). This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to have a fulfilling career as a gymnastics coach in a top club that wants you to succeed and is dedicated to your coaching development.
A day in the life
Each day you will contribute your energy and passion to our organization, assisting in the programming and development of our athletes by teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics and trampoline. You may also assist with camps, birthday parties, skill workshops, movie nights, school electives, and more. You are fully committed to making sure the athletes have fun and always stay safe.
- Must provide current Vulnerable Sector Check (if 18+)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work with children of all ages and skill levels
- Willingness to further your training and development
- Well organized
- Good communicator, motivator, and team player
- NCCP Foundations Artistic Gymnastics trained
- NCCP Foundations Trampoline trained
- Previous coaching experience
- Knowledge of technical rules and regulations
Certifications (current or to be completed upon hiring)
- Risk Management Certification
- Respect in Sport Certification
- OADA Customer Service Training
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Concussion Training
We thank you for your interest in joining our positive, fun, and team-oriented environment. For more information or if you have questions about the job or application process, please visit our Careers page at aimgymnastics.ca/careers.
Job Type: Part-time
Following all COVID-19 protocols set out by the province, Durham Health, and Gymnastics Ontario.