As the Recreational Coordinator, you will contribute your energy and passion to the development of the programs by leading your team of coaches. In conjunction with all team members and under the direction of the Recreational Director, you will support all staff – recreational, events, entertainment and camp.
In your leadership role, you will manage day-to-day operations and provide outstanding customer service to staff and parent/guardians. You will develop schedules, organize staffing, and ensure your team members are engaged and prepared on the floor. In conjunction with Coordinators and Director plan, organize and assist in the running, changes and development of all programs under your jurisdiction.
Other duties include, but are not limited to: coaching classes, coordinating our annual Recreational Meet, organizing athlete report cards, assisting with camps, and attending leadership meetings.
- Must provide current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work with children of all ages and skill levels
- Willingness to further your training and development
- Well organized
- Good communicator, motivator, and team player
- NCCP Foundations Artistic Gymnastics trained
- NCCP Foundations Trampoline trained
- Previous coaching experience
- Knowledge of technical rules and regulations
Certifications (current or to be completed upon hiring)
- Risk Management Certification
- Respect in Sport Certification
- OADA Customer Service Training
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Concussion Training
We thank you for your interest in joining our positive, fun, and team-oriented environment. Please send your resume to Pam Taylor at email@example.com.