Airborne Trampoline KW (located between Kitchener and Cambridge) is currently looking for a part-time certified gymnastics or trampoline coach. We are looking for someone who is good with children, good work ethic, communication skills, reliable, a team player, and adheres to high safety standards.
Individuals interested in applying must:
- Be capable of coaching various levels and ages from toddler through to adult. We are willing to train and work with the right person who knows trampoline well and who can learn quickly and take the courses asap.
- Must be a minimum of 17-years-old
- Preferably have experience with / be capable to coach trampoline recreational athletes on proper technique & form
- Preferably a certified Trampoline coach or gymnastics coach that is willing to take the trampoline specific training from Gymnastics Ontario (must be willing to get level 2 trampoline technical)
- Can perform trampoline skills, including a single front and back flip
- Can lead birthday parties after sufficient training
- First Aid and CPR preferred
We are looking for someone who can immediately fill the permanent spot of one 3-4 hour shift on Tues nights and Sundays (ending times will vary based on bookings).
Remuneration based on experience and certification level.
All interested applicants should apply with resume to:
Natalie @ email@example.com