Alliston Athletics Gymnastics Club is a not-for-profit club providing superior gymnastics and athletic programs for participants of all ages and abilities in the South Simcoe Community. The club has provided gymnastics for the children and youth of the Alliston area for nearly 30 years.
The Recreational Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of planning, organizing, and managing the recreational program. We offer weekly classes as well as Summer Camp and March Break Camps. The Recreational Coordinator will work collaboratively with all other managerial and administrative staff in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the club.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of all programs and registrations under the Recreational Program
- Day to day management and development of the Recreational Program staff
- Collaboratively work with our managerial team in planning schedules and rotations around the club’s annual calendar
- Supervise and oversee evening and weekend recreational classes
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to effectively work independently and as part of a larger group
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in using Uplifter is an asset
- Level 2 in Trampoline and Artistic Gymnastics or Competition 1
- First Aid Certification
- Love for gymnastics and the desire to work with children and youth in the sport
Qualified applicants are asked to send their resume to email@example.com