Since its founding in 1969, Burlington Gymnastics Club (BGC) has been recognized for excellence in the training of artistic and rhythmic gymnasts and boasts one of the largest recreation and competitive programs in Canada.
BGC is currently seeking Advanced Recreation Coaches & Supervisors. Be part of an enthusiastic staff team to develop the reputation, success and growth of the BGC Programs. 3.5-15 hours per week.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum Foundations Trained
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification (or willing to obtain)
- Completion of Respect in Sport
- Strong problem solving abilities / team player / proven leader
- Strong communication & organizational skills
Qualified applicants should send resumes to the Recreation Manager – Dawn Izzard firstname.lastname@example.org