Since its founding in 1969, Burlington Gymnastics Club (BGC) has been recognized for excellence in the training of artistic and rhythmic gymnasts and boasts one of the largest recreation programs in Canada.
BGC is currently inviting applications for JO 6/7 WAG Coach- 20 hours/week. The successful candidates will work with an enthusiastic team of coaches to develop the reputation, success and growth of the BGC Programs. Additional opportunities for JO 2 coach and Recreation Program Supervisor could complement this position.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Comp 1 trained
- NCCP Level 2 trampoline an asset
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Minimum of one-year experience in a comparable
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
- Strong problem solving abilities / team player / proven leader
Qualified applicants should send covering letter and resumes to the Technical Director – Glen Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.
BGC thanks all candidates for their interest, however; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.