Summer Staff 2021
Burlington Gymnastics Club (BGC) is currently inviting applications for our Recreation Programs Summer Staff Team. Reporting to the Recreation Manager, the successful candidates will work with an enthusiastic team to develop the reputation, success and growth of the BGC Programs. A full time position (35 hours/week) June 14 – September 3 2021.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities (not a Job Description):
- Organize, administer and coach BGC recreation summer programs & camps
- Organize and lead events
- Organize and lead summer projects (ie Because I’m Me – BGC Girls Empowerment Campaign)
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Foundation trained Artistic, Trampoline
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in a comparable role including working with children
- Strong organizational, social media and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet all deadlines and balance priorities complemented with the ability to take both direction and initiative, as appropriate
- Strong problem solving abilities / team player / proven leader
To request an application for these positions, email the Recreation Manager – Dawn Izzard email@example.com and include Recreation Programs Summer Staff Team in the subject line of your email by May 31 2021.