Burlington Trampoline & Tumbling is seeking motivated individuals to join our recreational coaching team for our already sold out summer camp! Successful applicants will be able to receive up to nine (9) weeks of full time work.
We offer competitive pay and in house training opportunities to ensure our staff feel appreciated and prepared to provide high quality classes. Come join our team of passionate, energetic and motivated coaches.
- full time work
- 40 hours a week for up to 9 weeks
- hourly wage based on qualifications and starting at 14.70/hour
- provide a positive camp experience and teach basic gymnastics skills with an emphasis on safety and team building
- manage a group of children
- work collaboratively with other staff and team members
Skills & Qualifications
- foundations or comp 1 trained an asset, however willing to assist in this process for new hires
- passion for sport and recreation
- experience working with kids and youth
- must be 15 yrs of age or older
- in-house training is provided for all staff in the form of paid courses, in-house clinics and shadow coaching
Please email your resume to Denis Vachon firstname.lastname@example.org