Burlington Trampoline & Tumbling Inc. is a not-for-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors made up of individuals dedicated to the sport of gymnastics and development of young athletes. We provide gymnastics instruction to all ages, genders and levels in our recreational and competitive programs.
The Recreational Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of planning, organizing, and managing the recreational program, including weekly classes, camps (summer, March Break, PA days) and special events. The Recreational Coordinator works closely with the Competitive Head Coach and Administrative Team on managing and overseeing daily operations at the club, and reports to the Vice President of Operations.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who shares Burlington T&T values and has a strong understanding of the importance of recreational sport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program management for all aspects of the recreational program.
- Staff management, including hiring recreational staff and training.
- In collaboration with the Competitive Coordinator, and Administrative Team plans program schedules and annual club calendar.
- Maintains and updates Burlington T&T programs and policies as needed.
- Handles parent/guardian inquiries
- Supervises and oversees evening and weekend recreational classes
- Ability to successfully manage a staff team of 10-20 coaches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivating and able to work independently and as a part of a group.
- Experience working with children in sport
- Minimum Fully certified Level 2 in Trampoline and Artistic Gymnastics (or Competition 1 Trained)
- Trampoline Level 3 Technical an asset
- Current 1st Aid certification
- Experience and a desire to work with children and youth ages 5 to 18.
- Police Records check
- Weekend availability
- Minimum remote work available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org