The Cambridge Kips Gymnastics Club is a not for profit organization that has been servicing the community for over 50 years. We strive to create a place where limits are removed and opportunities are offered.
Our programs are growing! We are currently seeking an individual for the position of Trampoline Coach. The successful applicant is someone who is willing to work with a range of athletes and coaches in a dynamic environment with a supportive and positive Team.
- Regular coaching expectations within a decided schedule
- Lesson planning
- Attending competitions, training camps, etc. as requested
- Attending club and program staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience coaching at the pre-competitive and competitive levels in Trampoline
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, active and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- Must be NCCP level 2 Trampoline certified
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will also be required
Reports To: Trampoline Head Coach & Program Director
Position: Part Time Position – Up to 20 hrs per week
Full Time Position Possible with Additional Hrs in Recreation
Start Date: Flexible
Wage: Based on experience and qualifications – we have a competitive wage grid in place.
Resume’s will be accepted in confidence and should be submitted by: November 30th, 2021
Attention: Hiring Team