The Cambridge Kips Gymnastics Club is a not for profit organization that has been serving the community for over 50 years. We strive to create a place where limits are removed, and opportunities are offered.
We are currently seeking an individual for the position of Trampoline Program Director and Head Coach. Applicants should be willing to work with Recreational, Interclub and Provincial level athletes and coach in a dynamic environment with a supportive and positive Team setting.
- Coach, plan, develop and implement training sessions, schedules and competitions for the program
- Promote program growth by nurturing and developing athletes’ potential skills and abilities
- Analyze and evaluate athletes’ performances and modify training programs as needed
- Actively recruit, test and transition athletes into the program
- Manage and provide leadership and mentorship for a strong trampoline team
- Administration of the program including payroll, competition registration, travel, communication with parents etc.
- Attending club staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience coaching recreational & competitive level Trampoline
- Familiar with practices, procedures, and technical knowledge for Trampoline programs in Ontario and Canada
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teambuilding skills
- Approachable and solution oriented
- Energetic, active, and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- NCCP level 2 Trampoline certified
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will be required
Reports To: Managing Director
Position: Full time permanent position. Up to 37.5 hours per week.
Start Date: Flexible
Wage: Based on experience and qualifications.
Employee Benefits Package
Moving expenses may be considered.
Resume’s will be accepted in confidence and should be submitted by: January 30th, 2022
Attention: Hiring Team