The Cambridge Kips Gymnastics Club is a not for profit organization that has been serving the community for over 50 years. We strive to create a place where limits are removed and opportunities are offered.
We are currently seeking an individual for the position of Women’s Artistic Coach. Applicants should be willing to work with all levels of athletes and coach in a dynamic environment with a supportive and positive Team setting.
- Regular coaching expectations within a decided schedule
- Lesson planning
- Attending competitions, training camps, etc. As requested
- Attending club and WAG program staff meetings & training sessions as requested
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience coaching at the pre-competitive and competitive levels in Women’s gymnastics
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, and teambuilding skills
- Energetic, active, and engaging while coaching, to create a positive training environment
- Must be NCCP level 2 (Comp 1) WAG & Trampoline certified
- First Aid certification and a Vulnerable Sector Check will also be required
Reports To: Managing Director
Position: Full time permanent position. Up to 37.5 hours per week.
Start Date: Flexible
Wage: Based on experience and qualifications.
Employee Benefits Package
Moving expenses may be considered.
Resume’s will be accepted in confidence and should be submitted by: January 30th, 2022
Attention: Hiring Team