Club in a Box
On this page, we have provided you with information and tools that help you as a small business and a Gymnastics Ontario Member Club.
- COVID Alert (Canada’s free exposure notification app)
- COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms (Government of Ontario)
- COVID-19 Self Assessment (Government of Ontario)
- Listing of Ontario Public Health Units (Ontario Ministry of Health)
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings (Public Health Ontario)
- How to Wash Your Hands (Public Health Ontario)
- Non-Medical Masks and Face Coverings (Public Health Ontario)
- Face Coverings and Face Masks (Government of Ontario)
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario (Government of Ontario)
- Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen (Government of Ontario)
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan (Government of Canada)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Hub (Gallagher Insurance)
- COVID-19 Small Business Help Centre (CFIB)
- Gymnastics Ontario Opening Protocols (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GO COVID-19 Safety Plan Support Document (contact email@example.com)
Annual General Meeting & Conference
The Annual General Meeting offers member clubs the opportunity to have a direct impact on the direction and decision-making of the Federation. Most importantly, the member clubs will have the chance to vote on the motions that come before the membership and elect the Gymnastics Ontario Board of Directors.
Navigate to the AGM & Conference page for:
- Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Annual Reports
- Past Presentations
- Employment Agreement Template
- Gymnastics Ontario Social Media Policy
- Sample Employee Handbooks
Good Business Practices
- 3rd Level Consulting
3rd Level Consulting can help your gymnastics organization increase its profitability and efficiency by helping to fine-time your business systems, expand your business and get your leadership team on the same business page. Members can access the SmartEDGE Dashboard, where you can review your business and marketing plans, set revenue, expense and profit targets and access business, leadership and personal development courses.
- Commit to Kids Online Education
A step-by-step plan to help prevent sexual abuse from happening within child-serving organizations.
Canada’s tipline to report the online exploitation of children.
- High Five
High Five is Canada’s quality standard for children’s recreation and sport programs. High Five focusses on training & development, program assessments, policies & procedures and awareness. This innovative approach helps organizations enhance program quality and provide positive experiences for children, which will remain with them for a lifetime.
- True Sport Foundation and True Sport Principles
The True Sport Foundation is a national charitable organization that is dedicated to advancing and supporting values-based and principle-driven sport in communities throughout Canada. The Foundation embraces and promotes the True Sport Principles as a means to instilling character in our children, strengthening Canadian communities and increasing our opportunities for excellence.
Gymnastics Ontario Requirements
- Accessibility Policy (AODA Compliance Manual)
- Athlete Registration Forms and Agreements
- Coaching Association of Canada Code of Conduct
- Coach Education Requirements
- Gymnastics Ontario By-Laws and Policies
- Gymnastics Ontario Safety Guidelines
- In-Home Training Guidelines (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outdoor Training Guidelines (contact email@example.com)
- Sanction Protocols
Ontario Legislation & Acts
Below is a simple list of links of important Ontario Laws, Acts and Legislations that may be applicable to small businesses and gymnastics clubs. Some of the government sites include templates that can be downloaded.
- Accessibility Act
- The Employee Standards Act
- Cannabis in Canada
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Ontario’s New Employment Law
- Rowan’s Law: Concussion Safety
- Workplace Safety and Prevention
- Workplace Harassment
- Gymnastics Canada CANGym
The CANGYM National Badge Program is Gymnastics Canada’s National Skill Development and Evaluation program for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
- Happy Gymnastics
Happy Gymnastics creates fun and unique content for preschool programs. Our partner will provide member clubs with quarterly newsletters, access to lesson plans and communications access for preschool-related questions.
Vendors & Partners
- Adup Display
- EC Gold Inc
- Jagwear Gymnastics Apparel
- Gallagher Insurance
- Speith America
- Sport Law & Strategy Group
- Uplifter Inc.
Membership Services Manager