Canadian Adventure Camp is looking for enthusiastic Gymnastics, Trampoline & Aerials Coaches to join us on the beautiful Adventure Island this summer. Come and escape with us to the beautiful Lake Temagami, join our incredible staff team, and help us to provide life changing experiences for children and young people!
Canadian Adventure Camp is focused on the growth and development of children and young people. Our staff members are fundamental to us achieving our goal, so we need coaches with a love for working with children, a passion for their sport, and a can-do attitude.
What will your summer look like…?
- Coach in our incredible state-of-the-art open-air gym
- Gain the satisfaction of helping our campers achieve their personal goals in the gym.
- Join an incredible staff group from around the world.
- Surround yourself with the beauty and tranquility of Lake Temagami.
- Flexible contract lengths for all coaching positions- starting at 2 weeks or longer, through July and August
What do you need…?
- A passion for working with children.
- 19 years +
- All applicants must be minimum certified Foundations.
- Gymnastics and Trampoline Coaches: preference given to those that hold an NCCP level 2/ Competition 1 certification.
- Previous gymnastics, trampoline or aerials coaching experience.
Sounds pretty good, eh? Well time is running out…Don’t miss your chance for a summer of a lifetime! Go ahead and check out the CAC VIDEO for more of a flavor of camp and APPLY ONLINE on the CAC WEBSITE. You can also email your resume to email@example.com, or call us on 905 886 1406 for more information.