Dakota Gymnastics Academy (DGA) is looking for a positive, reliable, hardworking, and dedicated individuals to join our team as :
WAG Pre-Competitive and Competitive J0 1-9 Coach:
Looking for a skilled, outgoing and motivated WAG coach. Must be able to coach athletes with strong basics and proper technique.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be able to work unsupervised and provide mentorship for other coaches
- Have experience in conducting pre-competitive and competitive programs
- Excellent spotting skills
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset
- Help to grow and develop our programs and membership
- Support with parent meetings and team coaches’ meetings
- Communicate with gymnasts and families on the gymnast’s progress regularly
- Help with administrative work
- Willing to work with recreational programs
- Willing to assist with the facility maintenance and screening due to the pandemic
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 certified.
- Level 2 Trampoline is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience coaching pre-competitive and/or competitive programs.
- Respect in Sport
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset.
- Good team player that is willing to continuously increase knowledge and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and good spoken and written English
- Ready to work daytime, evenings and weekends
- Attend competitions and training camps
Job Type: Full time permanent position
$35-55000/ annually, depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits package will be available after six months’ probation period
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidates.
Come and join the Dakota Gymnastics Academy team and be part of our reputable and successful gymnastics club in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org