Dakota Gymnastics Academy (DGA) is looking for a positive, reliable, hardworking, and dedicated individuals to join our team as :
Pre-Competitive and Competitive WAG Coach J0 1-5 Level:
Looking for a skilled, outgoing and motivated WAG coach. Must be able to coach athletes with strong basics and proper technique.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Be able to work unsupervised and provide supervision for other instructors
- Have experience in conducting pre-competitive gymnastics programs
- Conduct process of identifying and recruiting new team athletes from our recreational program
- Support with parent meetings and team coaches’ meetings
- Communicate with gymnasts and families on the gymnast’s progress regularly
Requirements and Qualifications:
- NCCP Level 2/Competition 1 trained or certified.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience coaching pre-competitive and/or competitive programs.
- Ability to teach choreography and to choreograph routines an asset.
- Ready to work evenings and weekends
- Part-time ( 20 hours/week ), but the amount of hours can be increased if willing to work with recreational programs and do some administrative work.
Pre-Competitive and Competitive Coach $20-27/hour. Will depend on qualifications and experience.
Bonuses paid twice a year.
Benefits package will be available for coaches working 20+ hours per week and after probation period
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidates.
Come and join the Dakota Gymnastics Academy team and be part of our reputable and successful gymnastics club in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to email@example.com