- 2+ years experience coaching recreational level athletes
- Ability to determine and accommodate athletes’ need and skills level
- Candidate must be able to communicate professionally (with athletes, co-workers and athletes parents), multi-task, and maintain an organized and safe class structure at all times
- NCCP Artistic & Trampoline Level 1, First Aid & CPR, Risk Management Part A & B Certified
- Available to work weekday evenings and weekends – part time
- Birthday parties
- Seasonal camps
Compensation: TBD – based on experience.
We welcome all interested persons to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.