Dynamo is seeking full-time Foundations or Competition 1 recreational coaches to complement our amazing team. Dynamo has developed an award-winning, curriculum based program, that offers the fundamentals of gymnastics, and the progressions to achieve advanced and competitive level goals. Dynamo Gymnastics fosters a learner-centered approach to coaching and a work environment that encourages professional development and personal growth.
- Minimum NCCP Level 1 WAG Foundations (or willingness to get it)
- Risk Management, Respect in Sport, Making Head Way and Making Ethical Decisions Certification
- Standard First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
- Competition 1 Trained (or old NCCP Level 2) is an asset
- Police Background Check (Vulnerable Sector)
The preferred candidate must also possess the following qualities:
- Preferred candidates will be energetic and enthusiastic about coaching
- Show genuine passion about developing athletes throughout their journey (at all levels)
- Teach proper body awareness, conditioning and technique-driven training
- Confident in their coaching ability, yet open and adaptable to new ideas
Dynamo offers competitive wages based on qualifications and experience.
Direct all inquiries to: